Friday, January 05, 2007

Pollyanna time!

C'mon everyone, it's ages since we played the Glad Game.

We're all feeling a bit down on ourselves for putting on a bit of weight over the festive season. But we've got so much to be proud of/happy about. So let's be corny...

Five great things about being Smaller Sue
  1. Sexy underwear
  2. Catching sight of myself in a shop window doesn't give me the shits anymore
  3. I get to tighten the belt on airplanes
  4. My arse doesn't cover the whole seat of my chair
  5. I can see the groovy pink polish on my toenails

5 January summary
Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: ficelle with roast chicken and green salad
Dinner: Singapore noodles (homemade, no-fat version)
Snacks: yoghurt with pineapple and mango, banana, tomatoes
Treat: glass of Moet
Exercise: rest day

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hehe, thanks for the laugh this morning Sue! Mmm...now I am thinking up my own list :-)

Zanna said...

I love it! I think I'll do a list too - but I might leave it till I lose a couple of kilos then I'll be more positive.