Monday, February 05, 2007

Dopey tart

I did the first workout of week two of the C25K this morning. It seemed like significantly more running than week one. When I got to work and checked the spreadsheet, I realised I'd jumped straight to week three! Right, so that explains it then.

Nice girl, not very bright! Oh well, I'll just keep going with week three, now that I've already started.

And of course this morning's weigh-in saw me jump back up to over 81kg. Can't say I didn't earn it. Bloody 70s will never make a comeback.

Hooray for a day off tomorrow and a great weather forecast - think I'll stick in some extra exercise.

5 February summary
Breakfast: bran, yoghurt and blueberries
Lunch: marinated fish and watercress salad
Dinner: steak and roast veges
Other: bean sprouts, strawberries, two trim flat whites and a lake of herbal tea
Exercise: C35K week three, upper body workout - lat pull downs, chest flyes, triceps extensions, bicep curls, shoulder raises (front and side)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 70's will make a comeback hun... I have faith in you it will just take time.

Love CM

Zanna said...

Never mind it did sound like you had a great time on the weekend. Nothng like a bit of fast tracking with the running!
Have a good week and enjoy the day off
Cheers
Z
xx

Chris H said...

You are so close to the 70's, you will be back there quick smart! As for being a dopey tart, well you said it! Watch that knee eh?

Kate said...

Hehe, you funny thing! Sounds like the sort of thing I'd do.

Briony said...

and I thought from the title of your post that you were giving us a recipe for some new flash pie! hehe!!
I've been a bit vague this week too, must be something in the air.
At least you only had one dinner today!!
Bri

Mary said...

Haha...well it sounds like that day off is well deserved then. Enjoy!

Margaret said...

LOL. Briony stole my quip.

So I'll just say I like Dopey Tart :D

Chris H said...

In reply to your comment on my blog about not having to clean toilets..... in the 4 years we have been in Palmerston North, I have gone through 5 (maybe 6) housekeepers! Why? they either do not do a good enough job, they skive off while they should be working or they steal from me! So that's why I'm doing the friggin loos! Maybe I'll try to find the right one this year, but am so disheartened by my previous ones I am not holding my breath. I don't mention having had housekeepers on my blog as I don't want to give the impression I'm lazy !

Weight Master said...

Don't give up. You'll get there.

Jocelyn said...

Ha I was like Briony, thought we were getting a cool recipe mmmm tart...

Still if you managed C25 week 3 OK you may as well keep going from there.

I'm at the same point as you, thinking the 70's are avoiding me somehow - lets hope we both manage to get there very soon!

Suzy said...

I am suffering from brain fog as well!
Anyway the main thing is you are doing the workouts and they will help you get back to the 70's soon.

Anne said...

The 70's will make a comeback - hang in there!!