Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunny Sunday

Yet again the glorious weather has put me in a fine mood. Helped by the fact that we work tomorrow and then have Tuesday off for Waitangi Day. I've spent the day on personal maintenance - legs, eyebrows, etc and feel ready to face another week.

Jake has finally managed to drag his arse home after an extreme weekend of drinking and partying at the Sevens. He reckons he's never pulled so many girls as when he was wearing his cow outfit - some things a mother really doesn't need to know!

Just a day trip to Auckland for me to cope with this week, but then I'll be up there for three weeks as we're short on staff for a while.

4 February summary - now before you read this and think how well I'm doing - I think this is my only good food day all week!
Breakfast: yoghurt and rolled oats
Lunch: lamb salad
Dinner: chicken sandwich
Snacks: mini kiwifruit, blueberries, Jarrah
Exercise: 60 minute walk
Dinner: chicken sandwich

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Happy Waitangi Day!

Lolz at the cow outfit. Who knew chicks were into that?

Chris H said...

And what would be so awful about you in short?? Your legs are fine woman! I was in a tiny skirt and me legs are fatter than yours! Who cares anyway???

Briony said...

Oh so you're trying to trick us now by putting dinner in twice!! hahaha
Happy Waitangi Day, whatever that may be!!
Bri

Margaret said...

At least there is one good food day there LOL.

Your son is hilarious - you may have to adopt when he goes overseas just so you can get your laugh quota in :)

Mary said...

Haha...the things boys do and say! My brother is living with me now part-time while he is working in the City and it is a scream.

Jules said...

Was today a two dinner day??