Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just to prove my geekhood

I love this joke:

Today is Einstein's birthday. He would have been 107.
Few people remember that the Nobel Prize winner married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage dissolved in 1919.
He stated that he was attracted to Elsa because she was well endowed, and postulated that, if you are attracted to women with large breasts, the attraction is even stronger when there is a DNA connection.
This came to be known as Einstein's Theory of Relative Titty.


Go on, admit it, it's funny!

Goddamn mad day in Auckland today, barely time to breathe.

8 February summary
Breakfast: bran, flavoured full fat yoghurt (restricted choice in the Koru Club)
Lunch: sushi
Dinner: chicken breast stuffed with mushroom and green salad
Other: three slices of Gruyere with my glass of red wine
Exercise: nope

6 comments:

Zanna said...

Yes it was funny - made me chuckle out load.

Chris H said...

Yeah ok, it's funny!

Anne said...

Funny - Must remember that one! Have a great weekend.

Rachel said...

I can't believe you are STUCK in Auckland where I hear the weather is dreadful and we in Wellington are having the best week EVER!

You should be able to arrange your work scedule around the weather...LOL

Loved the joke!

Have a great weekend.

pointing the weigh said...

Yep...heehee that was funny

I have just read Wednesday's post about the changing room and I have to say I'm with you on that one. The son could quite easily sit in the foyer and if the mother was worried then she could ask the staff if they would just keep their eye on him to make sure that he doesn't run off or be encouraged away, thats what I would have done anyway and I'm sure the staff would let him sit with them for the few minutes.

Like you said the other ladies didn't have a choice as to whether they were alright about a young boy being in the changing rooms or not.

Name: Lynise said...

LOL LOL LOL lol... yes I did giggle and thought it was funny. I am probably not receiving my required dosage of humour and hilarity (sp) at the moment so would probably laugh at almost anything.
Poor thing having to be in Auckland. I was in the city a few days ago and made the BIG mistake of trying to leave at 4pm. It took me 2 hours to get home. (normally a 35min trip outside peak times) It made me really think if I can consider moving back there when we sell our property. I don't know if I can cope with the traffic and distances needed to get places. Its so darn spread out and use to take me an hour to drive 19 km from my old home to work. Ciao for now. Lynise