Thursday, February 15, 2007

Who, me? Invisible?

Can you guess this week is really busy? No posts from me, I haven't visited your blogs - how rude!

Everything's fine, just not much spare time available.

I've found a different gym to go to in Newmarket, which opens at 5.30am so it fits my schedule better. Week 4 of C25K is going really well - as is my exercise generally.

I didn't remember to weigh myself at the gym on Monday, so I've decided to go the whole three weeks without weighing. My eating has been mostly fine.

Ciao for now, will update after the big weekend in Taupo. Hope you're all okay, I'll have lots of reading to do to catch up on all your news.

8 comments:

Chris H said...

I just found a new gym too, so looking forward to going. Good luck and have fun in Taupo, hope the weather is kind to ya.

CaramelKitKat said...

5:30am - bloody hell! I was thinking that you should ring me when you get up to get me going, but then that would make it 3:30am here.

Going the three weeks without weighing is a great idea, like a mini ch*****ge, except I don't like that word.

Have a great weekend!

Margaret said...

Heee Heee CKK almost said the 'C' word. The last time I did that I had to do 20 pushups....

Keep it sane and we'll just wait till you are back :)

ali4579@gmail.com said...

Wooohooo 5:30am! I'm so impressed, I hate being up before the sun...

Hope you have a great weekend in Taupo and keep up the good c25k work!

Kt said...

5.30am is impressive! I was waking up at 5.30am when I first arrived in Ireland but I'm afraid its now more like 7.30 that i drag my carcass out of bed! Sounds like you are busy as always but still managining to eat well and exercise. I have been having a bit of a catch up read and I saw you went to the sevens. You wouldnt believe how happy I was to turn on the TV here a few weeks ago and see it on TV! I'm really missing the super14!

Suzy said...

Glad all is well with you.

M@rla said...

I've been out of it for a week with this damned cold that's going around, so you won't see any news from me. Just wanted to tell you congrats on your C25K progress, and that I also thought it was Jake in the changing room!

Anne said...

Have a great weekened in Taupo:)