Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Slightly confused

Anybody else struggling to work out what day it is? I'm bad enough most weeks, because I so often travel on different days, but chuck in a week the starts on a Tuesday and I'm screwed!

Oh well, so long as I remember to turn up for my flight in the morning...

The other struggle I had today was convincing my legs to work properly - especially my quads. And my hamstrings. And my calves. That's okay though, I punished them for their reluctance with another gym session tonight.

10 April summary
Breakfast: wholegrain rolled oats with apple juice and blueberries
Lunch: grilled eggplant salad with feta and sunflower seeds
Dinner: spag bol with plenty of mushrooms
Snacks: more blueberries, two crackers with fig and olive salsa (no, I didn't bloody make it myself), banana, cherry tomatoes, three trim flat whites, a glass of bubbly
Exercise: 10 minute warm-up on the cross-trainer, tricep pulldowns, chest press, shoulder press, chest flyes, hamstring extensions, Swiss ball squats, leg press, inner thigh machine, outer thigh machine, prone bridges, oblique bridges, back crunches, medicine ball exchanges, 1o minute run on the treadmill, 7 minute cool down on the treadmill. And stretch.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

You are a wonder woman... with the exercise! And Izzy (my dog) says "Naa na na na" !

CaramelKitKat said...

Reading about your days makes me tired! Yep, NFI what day it is and is it just me or is everyone a bit mushy in the head after the long weekend? It's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

Alright Ms Exercise Woman, do you ever get dead legs? As though they are really heavy and sore a little while after exercise to the point that it makes it hard to sleep at night? I can put up with them for a while, but am hoping you will tell me that sensation with bugger off in due course.

Jules said...

Another change in the blog layout?? Looks good, a nice autumn look.

Anonymous said...

I have been having to stop and think what day it is for the past week... it is like they are all rolling into one... time of year I reckon or we are just too bogged down with everything in our lives I suppose.

Love ya
Chubbymum

Anne said...

You are on fire!

Have to say short weeks always muck me around too!

Karen said...

I love the new look too! And yes short weeks stuff me up too! You are on fire girl! Your exercise is an inspiration for me!!! Sorry I haven't commented lately but I have been reading :)