Sunday, April 08, 2007

Slightly sick!

Ate my whole 200 gram chocolate bunny! Just can't pack away the choccy like I used to! It was yummy though...

It was a simply stunning day here in Wellington. A bit of drizzle when I went for my run at 7.30, but that soon cleared away and we had a lovely blue-sky day.

So, I couldn't bear to go to the gym this afternoon - had a lovely walk on Lyall Bay beach instead. Then cups of tea on the balcony with the Wellington sister, followed by cups of tea on the balcony with dear friend Ruth.

I have completed my whole exercise plan for the week. I also stuck to my eating plan - except for the creme egg slip yesterday!

Because this week I only did cardio exercise (plenty of it!), next week I will focus more on resistance training. That, and the last week of the C25K training programme.

8 April summary
Breakfast: 2 crumpets with cottage cheese and banana
Lunch: chicken cooked with tomato
Dinner: roast chicken and corn on the cob
Snacks: 2 coffees, an apple and the planned and simply enormous chocolate bunny
Exercise: C25k week 8 and a 45 minute beach walk

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I don't know what's worse, not being able to eat as much chocolate, or feeling sick once you have eaten the darn bunny! There is a down side of being healthy obviously! You just can't be such a pig anymore without paying for it. I too ate a bunny today, it was awful, I could not eat it all, Stew and Griffin had to help me..... ha ha ha..... so much for being a good girl this weekend. At least we are still getting our exercise in eh?