Sunday, April 08, 2007

Slightly smug

It's Sunday morning and I've already done all my exercise for the week - not necessarily all on the planned days, but done all the same. Might have to throw in an extra hour at the gym this afternoon.

Enjoying my four day weekend - will need to work tomorrow, but having three days off is a treat for me anyway.

Jake's visa for the UK arrived yesterday, so there's nothing holding him back now.

7 April summary
Breakfast: crumpet with vegemite and cottage cheese
Lunch: pumpernickel bagel with hummus
Dinner: baked pasta dish with tomato based sauce, 2 eggs and cottage cheese
Snacks: 2 apples, one trim flat white and one long black, a Cadbury Creme Egg - damn your gooey sweetness, blueberries
Exercise: 60 minutes of kick boxing - couldn't be bothered dragging my arse to aqua

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Oh thank goodness, I can see you HAVE eaten an Easter Egg.... for a minute there I was thinking you were bloody perfect! Hugh sigh of relief.... and good on you for doing all your planned exercise.... I must pull finger, have done nothing today yet! And thank you for the comment yesterday, much appreciated.