Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm not a good example!

Okay, so I have done basically no exercise for the last two weeks, although I was very active for the first two weeks of the month.

And my eating hasn't exactly been exemplary. Although, again, I did well at the start of the month.

And for all this half-arsed effort? My monthly weigh-in shows - a 100 gram loss!

Completely, utterly, fine by me.

I guess what this does say is: my incidental exercise is higher than it used to be, and, even when I'm not strictly tracking my food, I naturally have much better eating habits. So smug!

But I do need to get myself organised and into a routine again.

Action plan for the rest of this week (Monday and Tuesday having already been rest days!) goes:
Wednesday: 45 minute walk
Thursday: 20 minute cross trainer, upper body and core workout
Friday: 30 minute run
Saturday: 45 minute cardio blast and full body workout
Sunday: supposed to be doing the duathlon, but I'll make that call when I see how much my fitness has suffered

6 comments:

Anne said...

I'm feeling the same - I get exercise sorted and the food slides or vice versa. My weigh in showed a maintain. I was thinkign about your remark about getting organised and into a routine. I think my problem is too much of a routine - I need to jolt my body.

Lyn said...

congrats on the loss! fantastic considering the circumstances

Zanna said...

Glad to hear the departure wasn't as bad as you feared and think you've done bloody well to get that loss given everything that's been going on. So yea - feel smug -you deserve to!

Chris H said...

I hope you are not in for a nasty shock re: your fitness level.... It only takes me a few days off to lose so much fitness! I sucked big time at my weight session today and that was only after 2 days off!

Chubbymum said...

Hey a loss that is the main thing especially when your life is sooo busy at the moment and then taking on managing the team GEESH girl you are a sucker for punishment he he he

Love ya
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Felicity said...

wat this suppose to be doing a duathlon if I can travell all the way from mid south island with last dregs of pnemoniaa u can surely join me heheheh hope I still have right number for u