Monday, August 20, 2007

And now it's Monday again

And it really feels like Monday! Not only did I have to drag my sorry butt out of bed this morning, now it's hailing!

Made it to the gym both days this weekend. I really like weekend gym sessions, as I have plenty of time and can have a full body workout AND do lots of cardio. No crowds either - I guess everyone else is out having a life...

I have the exercise thing well and truly sorted now (last week was four visits to the gym, two 'planned' walks and lots of other walking - like to the gym and back, to the movies, that sort of thing). The food thing - not so good.

So, this week, for the first time in who knows how many months, I've written a food plan for all my meals for Sunday through to Thursday. Friday I've just planned the first part of the day and Saturday will have fend for itself.

Hopefully this will mean the kilos starting to come off again, rather than me just maintaining.

And it's definitely time I went back to no alcohol during the week...

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Nice going there. I like weekend gym sessions too - so much more relaxed.

Chris H said...

Owww shut up about the gym! I have lost the plot when it comes to going there.... bad bad me! Good good you!!! See you on sunday, don't strain yourself getting there on time will ya?

Lee-Anne said...

Sounds like you're back on track with avengeance. Good on you. It's funny the things we let slip when we're happy. Glad you're happy.

Oh,btw, does that mean a move to Akld is in the offing.

Apple2Hourglass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucinda said...

Thanks for your message. It is a rough time at the moment, and I will be glad to land back in a week.

Then we can catch up :)

Apple2Hourglass said...

I think we should delete that comment now that I know i'm being stalked. Sorry.