Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Rack off!

Right, Mr New Trainer Dude at the gym trying to drum up clients.

No, I don't want to chat about my programme. Not right now. When I'm 40 minutes into my run/walk intervals.

Need a hint on why not? Well, the sweat dripping off the ends of my hair would be a good start. Or the face the colour of a baboon's arse. Or maybe the fact my earphones are slipping out of my ears*.

Next time, try approaching me before I start exercising. I'll still tell you to rack off, but I'll be able to breathe while I say it.


*Am I the only person who suffers from sweaty ears?

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

OMG I hate that. The thing is if someone is that oblivious, do you want them as a PT?

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog ;-)

When I left NZ about 12 or 13 years ago, I don't remember the shoe from powerlines thing, but I'm not surpried that it's now being seen over there...

And yeah...my ears seem to sweat as well...:-)

Zanna said...

Mine's a sweaty hairline - all round the forehead and down the back of my neck. Yes he doesn't sound like the brightest light on the Christmas tree!! Z xx

Chris H said...

Ikkk, sweaty ears! You are WEIRD... yep, definitely weird mate!

Anne said...

Can't say my ears have ever sweated!

I had a gym guy come up once when I was on the exercycle, just for a chat. Felt a bit like you did!

Julie's Journey said...

Sweaty ears? Maybe - maybe not! Might be the earphones?