Thursday, October 09, 2008

The good times continue

Still loving this hard-arsed exercise lark. How could I have forgotten how great it feels to push my body and then push my mind to push my body even further!

And having a trainer - brilliant! He's not the red-faced spitting drill sarge type, but he really does motivate me. And of course I lap it up. He has only had to explain to me once that doing an exercise to 'failure' really means till you physically can't do it any more, not that it hurts a bit and you don't feel like it...

Of course, I am trying to dish it straight back at him. Well, he did tell me that he doesn't embarrass easily. That's pretty much a challenge right there, isn't it? If you don't want to hear that one of my aims is that my thighs don't wobble during sex, don't ask me what my aims are, fool.

7 comments:

Name: Lynise said...

lol,,,

Lainey said...

That is a brilliant aim. Can't see that ever happening to me but it's a good target!

Anne said...

And did you embarrass him?

Chris H said...

Freaking awesome comeback girl!

Julie's Journey said...

I'm still giggling

Apple2Hourglass said...

waaahahaha - hilarious! I wouldn't expect anything less though.

Mary said...

Bwahaha - you are hilarious Sue! I'm so glad I read your blog this morning when I found a spare second. I always enjoyed reading your blog LOL - I've been thinking about getting a personal trainer. Looking forward to seeing how you progress with yours :-)