Monday, October 06, 2008

Motivation Monday

What's motivating me today? Me!

I feel great. Yesterday at the gym was one of those breakthrough days - I ran a bit further, rowed a bit harder and grinned like a maniac through my weights programme.

I feel fit and trim. Not the fittest and most trim I've been, but a definite improvement on how I felt a few weeks ago.

I'm looking forward to exercise this week. I'm especially looking forward to the 50km ride this weekend.

Just generally, I'm looking forward.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Exercise, treadmill etc, I now have no excuses left... the electricians came today and installed power points down in the garage where we needed them.. better plug in the evil machines and USE THEM! Glad you are doing so well getting back into it and feeling great! My Title... so didn't mean to 'grab' people's attention that way! Just type what comes into me head.. be it nice or not! NOTICE I put the 'Card address' up again? *snigger*

Lee-Anne said...

Thanks for the water tip Sue. I've got it set up already.

I'm feeling heaps better today too than I have in a long time. Makes you wonder why we keep tripping ourselves up all the time.

Great news too about Jake coming home. I know you must be beside yourself. How are you keeping that information to yourself tho.

Anne said...

Love having that motivated feeling:-)

I'm really feeling back into it! Maybe it's the thought of Summer coming.

Have a great week and good luck with that bike ride!

Apple2Hourglass said...

Motivation is a fickle beast, I lost mine at the weekend after being sick, but it's coming back. Reading you has also picked me up! Thanks! Enjoy your ride.

Julie's Journey said...

Yah! Thanks for the uplifting post. Now off to put on walking shoes and go.

Ang said...

Hey Sue
It's been a while but I just popped in to say hope! Hope all is well. Very cool news about your boy coming home (even with tattoo in tow.lol.)