Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hydration

I need to get back in the water habit.

I used to be really good at it, but that seems to have slipped away. When I had an office job I always had a water bottle sitting on my desk, but you can't do that working at the pack house - it's a food handling area so you can only have a drink on your breaks. And then we'd usually just have time to slurp down a cup of tea before the next session - of up to two and a half hours (so you don't want to drink too much anyway because then you have to get someone to cover for you while you go pee).

Pack house work is finished now, so that excuse is gone. I try to drink plenty of water in the morning and up to early evening, then ease off a bit. Otherwise I'm up too often during the night. Yet another balancing act!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm not good with water lately either. I am trying...