Monday, June 13, 2011

Starting summary

My weight this morning was 91.8kg. Not very flash, particularly as it means I've put on 5kg in 3 months!

My highest ever recorded weight was 132.5kg in April 2005 and my lowest was 76kg in December 2006. Over the last four years my weight has slowly crept up and I have spent most of the last 2 years in the high 80s/low 90s.

September 2007

I have done no regular exercise since November. I have also only worked for 3 months out of the last 10 - that work has been quite physical, so that may have helped my fitness a little.

It has been very hard for me to put any really effort into getting back to a healthy weight. There are lots of reasons for this, not least that my life is so much happier now. But I really do need to do this - if only so I can stop thinking about it all the time!

As Anne (who has a private blog) recently said 'Remember how good slim felt?'

3 comments:

Shauna said...

How cool to see you pop up in google reader! good luck to you comrade!

Anne said...

You always look good to me, you are in proportion and have some height - lucky lady:-)

philippa_moore said...

For what it's worth Sue, I thought you looked stunning on your wedding day and it didn't look like you'd put on any weight at all! You looked the same as that night we met at Lonestar in Auckland all those years ago...well, better, in fact :)

I know you can do whatever you set your mind to. And you're going to love Up & Running!